CORD & CORD BI
CORD and CORD BI
CORD (CritiCall Ontario Reports & Data) and CORD BI (available soon) are CritiCall Ontario’s key data sources, based on hospital usage of CritiCall Ontario’s:
- Call Centre Service 1-800-668-4357
- Provincial Hospital Resource System (PHRS)
- The Repatriation Tool
CORD is a web-based, password protected report and data portal available through CritiCall Ontario's website. Click here to access CORD. CORD contains LHIN and Specialty-based summary reports that do not contain Personal Health Information (PHI). For more information about the reports available on CORD, click here.
CORD BI – COMING SOON
This Business Intelligence Tool provides dashboards that combine key indicators and graphics that are customizable for hospitals.
Users are able to access:
- Updated data on the 15th of every month, by month, quarter or year (s)
- The volume of patients referrals and consultations by hospital, specialty, case type (urgent/emergent, life or limb) and age
- Volume of declined to consult or did not respond by hospital, date and specialty
- The volumes of patients repatriated with or without delay
- Case level data for your hospital (PHI, if appropriate, see User Terms)
- Data in downloadable formats, ready for presentation (pdf) or analysis (excel)
- Data that aligns with quality domains such as timeliness, efficiency, equitable and patient centered
Registering for Access to CORD or CORD BI
All Hospitals have at least one (1) Local Registration Authority (LRA) (please see MPA for details) who can authorize accounts for Hospital Users to CORD and CORD BI.
To request a new account, please complete the CORD and CORD BI Registration Form and then submit it to one of your hospitals LRAs. If you do not know your LRAs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.